Friday 16 December 2011

Author Interview: Angela Corbett



Angela Corbett has written Eternal Starling.



1. What is your name and where do you call home?
I’m Angela Corbett and I live in Utah in the United States.
 
2. What is the name of your most recent book and if you had to sum it up in 20 or less words, what would you say?
My debut novel is Eternal Starling and it’s about soul mates and love that transcends time.
 
3. Do you have plans for a new book? Is this book part of a series?
Eternal Starling is the first book in the Emblem of Eternity trilogy.
 
4. Would you have different book covers for different countries?
I love my cover, but when a publisher in another country buys the rights to a book, they often change the cover. I’d love it if other countries kept the Eternal Starling cover as it is though.
 
5. How did you come up with the title for your book?
Eternal Starling is an eternal love story. Originally, the book had a star as part of the mythology, and my main character’s name is Evie Starling, so I called it Eternal Starling. During revisions, the star part of my mythology changed, but so many people knew it as Eternal Starling that my publisher decided to keep the name.
 
6. Do you have a book trailer? And what are your thoughts on book trailers?
I think book trailers are great and help get people excited for the book! Eternal Starling’s book trailer is actually being made right now!
 
7. Do you prefer e-books, paperbacks, hardcovers or audiobooks?
I love reading a printed book. There’s something about being able to hold it in my hands and flip through the pages that I love. But I have an e-reader for when I travel because it’s a lot more convenient than packing around ten paperback or hardcover books.
 
8. Have you ever read a book just based on it’s cover?
I haven’t. The cover might get my attention, but the book summary and first few pages are what make me want to keep reading a book.
 
9. What book are you reading at the moment? And in what format?
I’m about to start Blood Red Road, by Moira Young in hardcover.
 
10. Where can your readers follow you?
 
Blog:
 
Facebook page:
 
Goodreads author page:
 
Twitter:
 
Amazon:



Thankyou so much for taking the time to do this interview and allowing us a glimpse into your writing world!

No comments:

Post a Comment