Monday 23 April 2012

ReVamped by Ada Adams

ISBN: 9781470068981
Publisher: Self/Indie
Pages: 300

A simple mission turned deadly.
Nineteen-year-old vampire Dawn has led a sheltered life within the confines of her father’s presidential headquarters. Upon being sent on a mission to revamp four goofy misfits into guardians of a peaceful little town of Angel Creek, Dawn believes that all her dreams have finally come true. What starts off as a simple task, turns into something unexpected, changing Dawn’s life forever and leading the action-loving, thrill-seeking vampire teen on a path of mystery, danger and intrigue.


I received ReVamped for review from Ada Adams. Although I read ReVamped in one sitting, I must admit that I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would have. The actual plot was great but it just needed developing a bit more. It felt like big chunks of the story were missing, as at one point whole weeks of training were skipped in a sentence or two, which for me took some of the enjoyment out of reading ReVamped. I would have liked to have learnt more about the characters as they progressed within the story, but unfortunately the times between the main events were just glossed over. I really like the cover of ReVamped, to be honest it was the first thing that drew me to it, because of the lovely purples in the cover image and the swirly, arty font.

Available at Amazon.com & Amazon.co.uk.

1 comment: