Sunday 9 September 2012

Through My Letterbox! 09/09/12


What came Through My Letterbox since my last post:

Myself and my mum received Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz for review from Mira Ink, and Tempest by Julie Cross for review from Macmillan.

Myself and my mum also received Gone & Hunger by Michael Grant via a Goodreads book swap in Uk Swap Shop.

Jill Rowan kindly sent myself and my mum a  a copy of her book The Legacy for review!

Edwin Wolfe & Craig Gehring kindly sent myself and my mum a copy of each of their books, The Eyes Of The Desert Sand & Nirvana Effect for review!

Melanie Steele & S.B. Roozenboom kindly sent myself and my mum a copy of each of their books, 13 Years In America & Predator Girl for review!

Myself and my mum received Winging It by Deborah Cooke, (the second book in The Dragon Diaries), for review from Allison & Busby.

Finally, myself and my mum received Insurgent by Veronica Roth, Thumped by Megan McCafferty & Legend by Marie Lu from Sezzy as part of a Goodreads swap.

Sezzy (from Sezzy's Sparkles) also sent us a lovely Insurgent bookmark!

What books came into your home this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment